Extra Chem @ AVT after school. haha. After chem went cheers to buy a lil stuff. Then went to the park? Issit called a park? hahah, anything lah. & I counted I've got FIVE mosquito bites on my leg for that 30min or so?! Thanks to someone uh, LOOL. But I've already demanded a reasonable compensation so it's okay. :]
went back home. Rested for like 15 minutes, bathed, prepared then left house again to meet shijia @ JEC. :)
Caught THE DARK KNIGHT.
Caught THE DARK KNIGHT.we smuggled the whole combo 1 from LJS into the cinema, our dinner :D Freak lah, I've been eating fastfood for like consecutive 5 days already?! Woooh that explains the reason for my size :O LOOL. anyway, we watched the 6.35pm slot one, so it ended at like 9 plus. Because the movie is 2 1/2 hour...... Superrrr long.
I was so tired during the movie, almost slept. But the frequent amount of climax in the movie always managed to keep me awake. I like the message the movie bring across. :) And i LOVE batman's carr omg super cooool, damn chio one okay. :D
I was so tired during the movie, almost slept. But the frequent amount of climax in the movie always managed to keep me awake. I like the message the movie bring across. :) And i LOVE batman's carr omg super cooool, damn chio one okay. :D