Last minute decided to catch 4bia with Shijia today after school. bused to cathay. went down to basement to purchase the ticz, when the person checked IC, then cannot again, walau.. -.- After that the very smart me decided that Shijia go buy the tics since she's officially 16. So we went up, 5th floor, she bought a ticket. Then we went down to the basement again to buy the other ticket.
LOL, is damn risky cuz they'll check again when entering the hall. I took Shijia's EZ link card, got in like PHEW. Super horrifying, cuz very little people watching the show, so it's more obvious than usual. Then after a while, Shijia came in using her IC. Holy safe safe. :D But I was so scared they'll chase us out if they realized the EZ link and IC belongs to the same person.
The show was alright. 1st story was not scary at all, lucky it's quite a short one. 2nd story was funny lah, oh, got pretty girl and handsome guy to watch in this story!:) 3rd one was my fave, I think the ending small twist is damn nice. 4th story was the scariest I guess. Yupp. The whole thing feels less than 2 hours idk why.Haha, Monday's photo! (It's in a messy order :O)
`
Alright. Have been chiong-ing FTLY for the whole of ytd!! Haven't finished though. Shall continue later on. :) Okay, that's all byebye people!!