Went for the school tour etc. Then lecture room for Mrs Lee's speeeech. wa, we all missed her speeches man :/ hahaha. sathiya & allifah came. anw, & I sooooo love SA much much more after the open house. Even though I loved it since 2 years ago LOL. BUT it takes me around 2 hours to reach SA, sigh.
& Debbie/Shijia/Jialing are all interested in going SA already woooohz. :D
(p/s I wasn't wearing a skirt today! It's just a shorts that looks like skirt... )
Left SA at around 1 plus. Shijia, Sam, Leyi & I went to Hougang Plaza's KBOX.
It's a super ulu place man. :O Hahaha. went for the 2-7pm slot. wohz,sang and sang and sang. Nice but tiring. Went home after that. mygod, out for almost the entire day. 12 hours straight. Totally exhausted. But, I still enjoyed today TOTHEMAX.
The Bad:
was in the train in the morning, on my way to potong pasir station to meet the rest. Everything was fine until reached dhoby ghaut where I gotta change train, realized that there was a stupid uncle staring at me and following me. But I just thought like, he's going to take the purple line also lah then I didn't really care. Then he took the same cabin as me. There was someone sitting beside me at first, but after like 1/2 stops that person left. Then the mental uncle came to sit beside me :O
So I didn't care also. Finally reached potong pasir, got up the seat, thought he won't follow me out but he did! Texted sam & she called me and we talked all the way till she've reached :) Was outside the control station there. I kept walking up and down cuz the uncle keeps following me :/ Wa, freaking siao, he like escaped from mental hospital LOL. And finallyyy sam & jinken reached. Yaye world peace, talked to them. After a while, the moronic uncle went back into the station.
Crazy hor. Like some random siao person, freak people out only -.- Hahaha. Lol, okay I v tired already & this is such a wordy post :O Nvm, I like. Byee~
So I didn't care also. Finally reached potong pasir, got up the seat, thought he won't follow me out but he did! Texted sam & she called me and we talked all the way till she've reached :) Was outside the control station there. I kept walking up and down cuz the uncle keeps following me :/ Wa, freaking siao, he like escaped from mental hospital LOL. And finallyyy sam & jinken reached. Yaye world peace, talked to them. After a while, the moronic uncle went back into the station.
Crazy hor. Like some random siao person, freak people out only -.- Hahaha. Lol, okay I v tired already & this is such a wordy post :O Nvm, I like. Byee~
