Normal school day today. Got our pullover already! Like finally. :) But i haven't washed it yet, very lazy to. hahaha.
There was E math mock today. Finished at around 4. Cabbed to the cathay with sam shijia leyi. :O Been there twice in.. five days? Lol. Yeah, watched Hancock. I think it's fab. :D But i didn't really like the ending? I want hancock to be with mary in the end.. Haha. But overall it's worth a watch.
Tomorrow is Alvin's birthday!!!:) Didn't buy him anything.. wanted to get him the cookingmama2 game for ds at first. But.. kinda broke to afford a $4x game already :/ Anyway I think i buy also for myself to play hoho my motive. Maybe I'll get him that asap, when i'm rich/free enough to! Happy birthday in advance!
Oh & mummy got a new god-daughter recently :O Her birthday's on the 10th, so happy birthday too? ;D She's 21. I don't know who she is.. but she's like my..god-sister? LOL. I think she's called shuxian or smth, don't know.
&!! Got the CCA slip thingy today. I can actually get 2 bonus points off. woooh. :D so that means if i pass my hcl, will get 4 bonus points off my l1r5. Shiok. But obviously i want a good l1r5 even before the bonus lah.. Hahaha.
Kay byebye ~