Tuesday, July 01, 2008

stumbling in circles

I woke up at 3.35am today, damn early hor.! Haha. anyway it rained this morning. I wasn't wet when i entered class today:) CUZ, i've got an umbrella. Shocked faces in class. "Sun will rise from the west" quote unquote sam. LOL. So rare right, usually i'll be drenched by the time i reach school if it rained.

Really tired in school today. Had mock after school. In fact, we'll be having mock exams every tuesday and wednesday. :/ Shall not complain. went home with jialing and yuji. :) Reached home around 5 plus.. Yup. And Shijia, if you happen to see this, reply my msg pls don't make us worry!!

& today our P took a really extremely big round before telling us that our school's ISH(Indoor sports hall) construction will be postponed till end of next year. -.- OH oh, there are like 10 new TV sets at the back of the canteen now, installed with Wii. damnit cool yes? But i doubt there'll be a chance to play man. I wonder why they have it there anyway too.

Edit/ : I was quite ): when i realised that i wasn't in your good-friendship list :/ Aiya. I know i shouldn't be ): because after all, we haven't really been great friends before. But i want to be your friend leh! Lol. stupid. Oh and i am not a good friend.. seriously. I don't even know what happened to my best friend. I'm so very guilty, really. ):