Hi I got tagged.
LAYER 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Vivien
Date: 07Oct.
Current Status: Appear Offline. HAHA, okay, single.
Eye Colour: Black.
Hair Colour(S): Whitee.
Righty or Lefty: I'm always right.
LAYER 2: ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage: 我是华人
Fears: Feeling lost.
My Weaknesses: I'm lazy. I'm anti-social.
My Perfect Pizza: What has this gotta do w 'on the inside'?! But hmm, hawaiian cheese.
LAYER 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My Thoughts First Waking Up: Why can't i sleep longer. :/
My Bedtime: Depends. Ranges from 8pm-4am. ;D
My Most Missed Memory: those memories are best kept in heart.
LAYER 4: MY PICK
Pepsi or Coke: I don't really like both, but coke.
McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King. But i eat Macs more. Oh, ironic.
Single or Group Dates: No dates.
Adidas or Nike: I've more nike stuffs. But i like adidas jackets. (:
Tea or Nestea: Uh, bubbletea? Does it count? If no then tea.
Chocolate or Vanilla: I used to prefer vanilla.
Cappuccino or Coffee: Don't mind both, but cappuccino, sounds more HighClass.
LAYER 5: DO YOU..
Smoke: Never.
Curse: Hahaaha yes i do.
Take a Shower: Obviously, not. Kay just kidding.
Have a Crush: Haha no crushes .
Think You’ve Been In Love: haha, yes.
Go To School: Always.
Want To Get Married: If i've found my Mr R., why not?
Believe In Yourself: Hell yes I DO.
Think Your A Health Freak: Nahhh. I adore junk food.
LAYER 6: IN THE PAST
Drank Alcohol: yup.
Gone To The Mall: I don't understand why this is in the 'in the past' category.
Been On Stage: Yes.
Eaten Sushi: Yes, much.
Dyed Your Hair: Never tried.
LAYER 7: HAVE YOU EVER…
Played A Stripping Game: Hahha, i think i won't ever.
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Lol, i never do that.
LAYER 8: AGE YOU’RE HOPING…
To Be Married: around, 25? That's like optimum age. HAHA
LAYER 9: IN A GUY..
Best Eye Colour: black?
Best Hair Colour: Uh, black...
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short hair. Unless it's those coool & un-gay long hair.
LAYER 10: WHAT WERE YOU DOING…
A Minute Ago: Haha this quiz lah.
Hour Ago: TV.
4.5 Hours Ago: TV still.
1 Month Ago: I can't remember.
Year Ago: OBS i think. I THINK YES OBS SHOULD BE.
LAYER 11: FINISH THE SENTENCES…
I love: myself.
I feel: not happy.
I hate: the time.
I hide: secret things not meant for others to see ;D
I miss: true happiness.
I need: to sleep.